myAirshuttle will take every step to help make your journey experience a pleasurable one. We will do our utmost to meet and exceed our commitments to you. You can contribute to the success of the safe environment concept and help us to provide a safe and reliable service if you respect the system, our employees and your fellow travellers.
When you’re on board you will need to:
- Have a valid ticket.
- Behave in a socially accepted way that will allow others to also enjoy their travel experience.
- Report any anti-social behaviour to us, so we can respond.
- Not obstruct our staff carrying out their duties.
- Supply your name, address and age when requested by an Authorised Person. An Authorised Person could be a Customer Service Officer, the driver or the Police.
- Not smoke on board the vehicle or on station platforms. This includes electronic cigarettes.
- Consume your food and drink before or after boarding myAirshuttle vehicles or put it away in a bag to avoid smells and leakages.
- Leave your animals safe at home. Travelling with an approved assistance animal need to be requested in advance and approved by the Company in writing on your ticket.
- Not interfere with any vehicle, service equipment or the delivery of passenger services.
We would appreciate your support. Together we can create an enjoyable travelling environment.
Terms And Conditions
The conditions of the agreement between LOVIN PEOPLE pty ltd (ABN 66610526648), the operator of the myAirshuttle service (“myAirshuttle”), the purchaser and/or user of this ticket and any person who accompanies them (“passenger”) are set out below:
- Flight delays: myAirshuttle cannot be held liable for flight delays. During the booking process, we clearly advise to allow a sufficient length of time between the estimated landing time and shuttle pickup.We request you keep us updated if a flight is delayed on departure.In the unfortunate event you miss your booked shuttle, your ticket can be re-used on any other scheduled shuttle (upon availability and within the day).Re-scheduling an exclusive pick up just for you, within 48hrs from the scheduled pickup time will incur a fee equal to 50% of the paid amount.No refund will be given for missed shuttles but our lovely team will be happy to work with you to find the best suitable solution.
- Ticket Change or Cancellation: Changes are allowed free of charge up to 48hrs from pickup time, following availability. Rescheduling a pickup exclusively for you or out of our timetable, within 48hrs from the scheduled pickup time, will incur on a fee equal to 50% of the paid amount. No refund offered if you change your mind. If requested with a minimum of 48hrs before the original pickup time, myAirshuttle would be happy to store a credit of the same amount of the purchased ticket so to use it on another occasion.
FROM COMMERCE.WA.GOV.AU:”Under the Australian Consumer Law, you are not entitled to return a product if there is no breach of a consumer guarantee, for example, if you: changed your mind, ordered the wrong product, found the product cheaper elsewhere, were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product (such as if the fault was written on the tag, or indicated in the photos or item description online damaged the product by misusing it).
In some of these situations, the seller may choose to provide a remedy. They may have their own in-store refund policy – if so the seller must comply with the terms of this policy. You also may not be able to return a product if you do not have a receipt or other proof of purchase.”
- Limitation of Liability: Without affecting any basis on which the liability of myAirshuttle is limited by law, the passenger and his/her property are carried entirely at his/her own risk. myAirshuttle will not be liable to the passenger for death, sickness or any other injury. myAirshuttle will not be liable for the loss of or damage to any personal effects, luggage or other goods, whether or not such loss or damage is suffered, or is caused by anything occurring before, after, or in the course of any journey.
- Tickets: Passengers must show their ticket to myAirshuttle staff as a condition of travel on the bus. Passengers who have purchased a ticket online from the myAirshuttle website must present a scannable bar code (either as a print out or on their portable electronic device) to the driver. Tickets are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Tickets are not transferable, may not be duplicated and are non-refundable. A return trip ticket must be used on separate journeys.
- Schedule: myAirshuttle will use reasonable efforts to meet stated departure and arrival times but myAirshuttle does not promise to meet those times and will not be liable for any failure to meet those times. Without limiting the previous statements, specifically myAirshuttle cannot be held liable for delays due to road conditions, traffic volumes, weather conditions or incorrect bookings made by third party agents. myAirshuttle shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or consequential upon, directly or indirectly, any abandonment of, delay in departure or delay during any trip howsoever caused.
- Carriage: myAirshuttle may substitute any other vehicle for its own vehicle and/or tranship passengers and/or their luggage and these terms shall continue to apply to carriage by such substituted vehicle or transhipment.
- Statutes: These terms and conditions apply to the extent that they are not inconsistent with or in contravention of any obligation imposed upon myAirshuttle by virtue of the provisions of the Bus Safety Act, the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or any other legislation whether State or Commonwealth.
- Traveling with Kids: All kids under 7 years old must be seated using appropriate child restraints, car seats and booster seats in accordance with law. The accompanying adult of babies under 6 months must bring on board an approved infant seat which fits on the vehicle and is compliant with current regulation. If your kid is over 6 months we can provide a child seat for you at no extra charge, you will still need to request the child seat when the booking is made and purchase a full price ticket for the kid.Passengers without the required seats/restraints will be refused carriage.FROM DEPARTM. OF TRANSPORT:
“Specifically, the laws require children – 1) From birth up to the age of six months to be restrained in a rearward facing child car restraint (e.g. infant capsule); 2) From six months up to the age of four years to be restrained in either a rearward or forward facing child car restraint with in-built harness; and 3) From four years up to the age of seven years to be restrained in either a forward facing child car restraint or booster seat restrained by a correctly adjusted and fastened seat belt or child safety harness. Children seven years and over can be restrained in an adult seat belt or in a booster seat.”
- Kids traveling alone: Children aged 14 years and under are not permitted to travel alone on our vehicles but must travel with a parent or guardian. If a child aged 14 years and under is found travelling alone, myAirshuttle staff will contact the police to have the child returned to their parent or guardian. Children aged 14 years and over may travel alone but their supervision and safety remains at all times the sole responsibility of their parent or guardian.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted on board our vehicles or in waiting facilities or shelters used for our service.
- Behaviour: A passenger may be told to disembark or permission to board can be refused, if in the opinion of myAirshuttle or the driver:
– any other passenger may be threatened or at risk by violent, abusive or aggressive behaviour; or
– there is a risk that such passenger or their luggage may cause disturbance, or
– may cause distress or discomfort to any other passenger or the driver.
Violence, abuse or aggression in any form will not be tolerated. All incidents will be reported to the police.
- Alcohol and Food etc.: Consumption of food or drinks (except water in screw top containers) is not permitted on board our vehicles. The transportation of hot food and hot drink, independently of the container used, is also prohibited on-board (please finish your coffee before you board).
– myAirshuttle can refuse to carry, or remove from a service, a passenger who, in the reasonable opinion of myAirshuttle or its driver, is affected by drugs and/or alcohol. Any and all additional costs incurred as a result of the refusal to serve, or the removal from the service will be borne solely by the passenger.
- WiFi: myAirshuttle will endeavour to provide access to WiFi on-board some of the vehicles when specified. The speed and reliability of WiFi can depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to:
– The capability of devices connecting to WiFi;
– The availability of the telecommunications network providing the WiFi;
– The physical location of the bus;
– The level of usage of WiFi on the bus;
– Signal interference and general internet congestion.
myAirshuttle does not guarantee that access to WiFi will be secure, stable, reliable, continuous, fault-free or accessible at all times and will not be liable to provide partial or full refunds to passengers due to unavailability of WiFi.
- Baggage and Large Items: Each passenger can carry one piece of hand luggage and one piece of “checked in baggage” following the standard airlines allowances. More luggage allowance or baggage exceeding 1mt in length and/or 60cm in width, will be authorized ONLY by booking an extra seat. (for any info contact us).
- Items NOT allowed (All Routes): Surfboards, Sailboards, Golf Clubs, Windsurfers and similar items. Musical instruments (including cellos, guitars, keyboards and similar items), Wheelchairs (folding / non folding), Battery Powered Scooters, Weapons, Drugs (other than medicines), Solvents, Live or Dead Animals (other than as allowed under Article 2) Fish, Insects, Hazardous chemicals or substances as defined under the Health and Safety at Work Acts. Should a passenger present himself or herself for travel with any prohibited items, carriage will be denied unless the passenger properly and safely disposes of the prohibited item(s).
- Left Luggage: Any property that is left aboard a myAirshuttle vehicle or terminal will be carried to a central point and stored at the owner’s risk for no more than 14 days. A reasonable administration fee may be applied for the return of lost property and in addition any freight expenses incurred in the return of lost property must be paid for (or secured) in advance by the passenger.
- Credit Cards: myAirshuttle may charge an additional reasonable fee for payment by direct/credit card. The fee will vary depending on the type of card used.
- Fares: All fares of nonbooked trips are subject to change without prior notice.
- Mobility: myAirshuttle vehicles are not yet suitable to carry disable passengers and wheelchairs.
- Drivers assistance and Passengers: Drivers are not obliged to assist passengers, but may provide minor assistance for a passenger at the discretion of the driver. Passengers acknowledge that they must be able to move and place their own luggage on and off the bus and within the bus. Passengers also acknowledge that their luggage must be stowed safely and securely. Passengers must also be willing and able to comply with time and space restrictions, driver directions and any regulations applicable to the journey.
- CCTV: Passengers acknowledge that by boarding the bus they will be filmed by CCTV footage and that this footage may be used by myAirshuttle strictly for purposes relating to issues arising from that journey or for the purposes of legal proceedings by myAirshuttle or third parties.
- Emergencies: Without limiting any other entitlement of the driver to direct passengers, each passenger agrees that in the case of an apparent emergency or breakdown, the driver may direct passengers to leave or reboard a bus, to move to a particular place of safety or to another bus or to take such other actions as appear reasonable to myAirshuttle or the driver at the time.